To book select one of the dates below:
Learn this advanced dermal filler technique in a one-to-one session with one of the UK’s leading Aesthetic trainers. All of our online content is delivered by Dr Michael Aicken, who has, over his 12-year Medical Aesthetics Career, published a range of teaching material in various aesthetics journals, taught practitioners travelling from all over the world and gained vast experience in correcting complications for other practitioners.
What are ‘tear troughs’? They are the dark ridges that develop below the eyes which are often worse in appearance when tired or dehydrated. These lines are notoriously difficult to treat and have been seen by many practitioners as a big challenge in non-surgical aesthetics.
What’s involved in treatment? The treatment involves 3 or 4 injections under each eye. Before this, the skin can be anaesthetised using anaesthetic cream so that the whole procedure is virtually pain free. It takes around 5 minutes to complete each treatment.
Includes one year access to the online course. Once you make your payment below, you’ll be invited to complete a short application form so that we can send you details of how to access your online learning. Now includes Aesthetics Starter pack (Free 10 consultation trial of Flourish software and 2ml of Dermal Revolution Filler).
Also, you can access our Management of Toxin & Dermal Filler complications online course for just £99.
By making this course payment, I confirm that I have read and understand the cancellation policy and eligibility criteria.
You must hold valid certification for administering dermal filler. If you’ve trained with us before, you are automatically eligible. If you’ve trained elsewhere, we’ll just ask to see a copy of your training certificate when you book.
Full refund, minus £50 administration fee if 21 days notice given. Group bookings provide discounts for each member of the group. If one person cancels their refund will therefore be reduced to offset the discount already given to other group members.
Note also that we cannot refund any credit card fees paid by you during the payment. Please also note that if, for any reason, you decide that you would like to move your booking to a later date after making your course payment, this will be considered as a cancellation and re-booking, so the cancellation fee plus any other associated fees may apply.
Teosyal Redensity II is the only dermal filler currenly licensed for treatments around the eye. The area is extremely delicate, and so injections must be perfectly placed, at the correct depth, to avoid the formation later, of lumps.
On this course we offer 90 minutes of online learning, then a 90 minutes face-to-face one-to-one practical session in London or Belfast.
See our full syllabus on our online learning platform, www.cosmeticappraisal.com
Visage Academy Trainees will:
- Hands on experience – you will be doing the treatments under careful supervision and expert guidance
- Receive FREE access to further online training modules
- Receive a second online course (Advanced Management of Complications) for just £99
- Receive FREE unlimited clinical support via email from Dr Michael Aicken (the course trainer who has 12 years experience in the use of Anti-Wrinkle Toxin and Dermal Fillers) for anything from clinic setup to the management of complications and the provision of a ‘second opinion’ on aesthetic consultations
- Receive a FREE 10-patient trial of Flourish, the online Aesthetic Records app (worth £238 per month)
- Receive FREE samples of Dermal Filler worth £98 so that your Aesthetics business can begin right away
- Receive 10% discount on Dermal Filler purchased on the day of training (up to 20 x 1ml)*
- Receive a FREE online aesthetics business module, small-group aesthetics business teaching and email access to ongoing business support from Dr Michael Aicken
What your course cost covers:
- Insurance on the day for injecting
- All products (Anti-Wrinkle Toxin, Dermal Fillers etc)
- Hiring of live models for practice
- A year of unlimited access to the online course
- The option of attending for an informal business discussion to explore how Visage Aesthetics UK could help you establish your own Cosmetic Injectables business in your local area
Suggested Aesthetic Insurance Companies
Often adding Aesthetics to an existing MDU/MPS or dental equivalent policy can prove more expensive than having a stand alone Aesthetic specific policy. There are many companies and options out there below are an example of two that approve our courses:
Insync: Click on the logo for a quote.
Please let us know if there is a problem obtaining a quote from the insurers or an issue with their customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org