Wed 23 June 2021 in London
What does this masterclass cover?
During this course Dr Michael Aicken offers 90 minutes of online learning, followed by a 90 minute face-to-face and one-to-one practical session in London or Belfast. Our masterclass on this advanced dermal filler technique will give your patients new confidence, as well as extending your business offering. Teosyal Redensity II is the only dermal filler currently licenced for treatment around the eye. The eye area is extremely delicate, and so injections must be perfectly placed at the correct depth in order to avoid the later formation of lumps.
What are tear troughs?
These notoriously difficult to treat areas under the eyes are one of the biggest challenges for any practitioner. These areas often appear worse when dehydrated or tired. Effective and professional treatment of these areas will boost your patients’ self-confidence and poise.
What’s involved in this treatment?
The treatment involves three or four injections under each eye. Before this, the skin can be anaesthetised using anaesthetic cream so that the whole procedure is virtually pain free. It takes around five minutes to complete each treatment, making this a brilliant return on investment for your clinic.
Meet the expert
All of our online courses are delivered by Dr Michael Aicken, one of the UK’s leading aesthetic trainers. He has over 14 years’ experience within Medical Aesthetics and has published teaching material in various aesthetic journals. He has taught practitioners from all over the world, as well as correcting complications caused by unprofessional practice. This is your opportunity to learn from one of the most respected members of the Medical Aesthetic community.
Teosyal Redensity II is the only dermal filler currenly licensed for treatments around the eye. The area is extremely delicate, and so injections must be perfectly placed, at the correct depth, to avoid the formation later, of lumps.
On this course we offer 90 minutes of online learning, then a 90 minutes face-to-face one-to-one practical session in London or Belfast.
See our full syllabus on our online learning platform, www.cosmeticappraisal.com
Visage Academy Trainees will receive the following:
- Hands on experience – you will be doing the treatments under careful supervision and expert guidance
- Access to a second online course (Complication Management for Anti-wrinkle Treatments & Dermal Filler) for just £99
- FREE unlimited clinical support via email from Dr Michael Aicken (the course trainer who has 12 years experience in the use of Anti-Wrinkle Toxin and Dermal Fillers) for anything from clinic setup to the management of complications and the provision of a ‘second opinion’ on aesthetic consultations
- FREE 10-consultation trial of Flourish, the online Aesthetic Records app (worth £238 per month)
- FREE samples of Dermal Filler worth £98 so that your Aesthetics business can begin right away
- 10% discount on Dermal Filler purchased on the day of training (up to 20 x 1ml)*
- FREE online aesthetics business module, small-group aesthetics business teaching and email access to ongoing business support from Dr Michael Aicken
What your course cost covers:
- Insurance on the day for injecting
- All products (Anti-Wrinkle Toxin, Dermal Fillers etc)
- Hiring of live models for practice
- A year of unlimited access to the online course
- The option of attending for an informal business discussion to explore how Visage Aesthetics UK could help you establish your own Cosmetic Injectables business in your local area
Includes one year access to the online course, ‘Tear Troughs Masterclass’. Once you make your payment below, you’ll be invited to complete a short application form so that we can send you details of how to access your online learning. Now includes Aesthetics Starter pack (Free 10 consultation trial of Flourish software and 2ml of Dermal Revolution Filler).
Also, you can access our Complications online course for just £99.
By making this course payment, I confirm that I have read and understand the cancellation policy and eligibility criteria.
Why not combine your Profhilo training with another 1:1 session?
You must hold valid certification for administering dermal filler. If you’ve trained with us before, you are automatically eligible. If you’ve trained elsewhere, we’ll just ask to see a copy of your training certificate when you book.
Full refund minus £50 administration fee if 21 days notice given. Group bookings provide discounts for each member of the group. If one person cancels their refund will therefore be reduced to offset the discount already given to other group members. Note also that we cannot refund any credit card fees paid by you during the payment. Please also note that if, for any reason, you decide that you would like to move your booking to a later date after making your course payment, this will be considered as a cancellation and re-booking, so the cancellation fee plus any other associated fees may apply.
*Additional COVID-19 cancellation policy. If you pay your course fee and subsequently a COVID-19-related government restriction leads to this course being postponed, you will be offered three alternative course dates. If you choose not to accept any of these alternative course dates (excluding any that themselves become postponed due to COVID-19-related government restrictions), this will be considered a cancellation on your part, and the above policy will apply. If you accept an alternative course date in writing and then choose to cancel your space, the course date, for the purposes of this policy, will be the date that has last been confirmed in writing. This still stands true, even if you confirm the alternative course date within 21 days of it taking place.
Suggested Aesthetic Insurance Companies
Often adding Aesthetics to an existing MDU/MPS or dental equivalent policy can prove more expensive than having a stand alone Aesthetic specific policy. There are many companies and options out there below are an example of two that approve our courses:
Insync: Click on the logo for a quote.
Please let us know if there is a problem obtaining a quote from the insurers or an issue with their customer service at email@example.com