Hi Mike and Ruth, I really enjoyed the course. I thought it was run very professionally and full of practical tips and advice that will be very useful. The venue was fantastic, the lunch that that was provided was perfect. I feel confident in setting up my cosmetic clinic and starting to inject now. This [post-course] debrief email is very helpful. Thank you, I will be recommending the course highly.
Visage Academy Trainees will also:
– Qualify for a discounted rate with the above insurers (10-15%)
– Receive FREE access to further online training modules
– Receive FREE ongoing email support for one year from Dr Michael Aicken (the course trainer who has 8 years experience in the use of Botox and Dermal Fillers)
– Receive a FREE 10-patient trial of an online Aesthetic Records app (worth £24 per month)
– Receive 10% discount on Dermal Filler purchased on the day of training*
*Dermal Revolution (DEEP) www.dermalrevolution.com/shop
Why do Botox/fillers?
There is potential for a high gross margin. Patients currently spend £150-£1000 per visit and return 3-4 times per year.
There is little financial risk in you adding Cosmetic Injectables to your practice price list. Usually dental indemnity will already cover you for Botox/Dermal fillers- or at least can be extended to cover these with a relatively small additional premium. This Course Meets the GDC Educational Criteria for 8 Hours self-verifiable CPD.
Who are the trainers?
Dr. Michael David Aicken has been practicing Cosmetic Injectables for 7 years now and running this course, endorsed by Hamilton Fraser & PSR Insurance for over 4 years. Michael setup the Visage Aesthetics UK LTD Franchise system which now supports and regulates six franchisees and employs four support staff. Michael has also, more recently founded Flourish, the Cosmetic Information Management App. He has experience using all of the major Botulinum Toxin Type A and Hyaluronic Acid products on the market. Michael has also written some indepth ‘blog’ posts aimed at expert cosmetic injectable practitioners; these have since been commissioned for ‘repurposing’ within well-known cosmetic journals. Joining him on the Bangor course is Lorna Venus, a specialist nurse with 13 years experience in cosmetic injectables.
Why choose this course?
Small group training equates to intense, high-yield learning. You will be confident in both basic and advanced Botox and Dermal Filler techniques by the end of the day. All models for practical training will be provided on the day of the course as well as full indemnity cover. This course is substantially better value than other UK courses. Similar courses will often charge significantly more. We can provide practical advice and support as well as specimen consent forms and patient advice sheets for you starting your own clinic. The Visage Academy Cosmetic Injectables training course aims to train delegates to a standard high enough to work for Visage Aesthetics UK. Basic and advanced Botulinum Toxin Type A and Dermal Filler techniques are taught all on one course. We limit our courses to 8 delegates per trainer. Many delegates choose to set up their own practice however eligible candidates may be invited to partner with Visage Aesthetics UK in establishing their own Cosmetic Injectables business following completion of the course.
Where and when does the course run?
Courses take place in either:
- The Night-School medics-only course is in the Park Avenue Hotel, Belfast (located just 1 mile from the Belfast City Airport)
- The London 4-day Diploma course (suitable for medics and non-medics) takes place in central London at a variety of luxurious locations
Course fee covers the following
- Insurance on the day for injecting
- All products (Botulinum Toxin Type A , Dermal Fillers etc)
- Hiring of live models for practice
- A Copy of learning materials used on the course
- The option of attending for an informal business discussion to explore how Visage Aesthetics UK could help you establish your own Cosmetic Injectables business in your local area
- Ongoing email support from the course trainer, Dr Michael Aicken
- A 10-patient free trial of the Flourish Cosmetic App
For more information contact us: email@example.com. We look forward to working with you.
What can I say Mike? Amazingly intense course with lots of hands on practice and expert support. I was so privileged to be trained by you. 10/10!!
The Visage course was excellent – a thoroughly enjoyable and informative day with plenty of hands-on experience on real patients. It’s well worth the trip to Northern Ireland – there are plenty of cheap flights there and some bargains to be had for hotels too. I’ve recommended it to all of my colleagues.
It was good, small group and very informative with lots of hands on work. I enjoyed the bits where [the trainer] gave his own feedback on how to deal with different cases and the results obtained.
The food was fantastic! It was great to have the chance to practice on the models and this element really added to the course and made it stand above the rest.